《骤雨（Downpour）》是Divergent Game Studio制作发行的一款2D横版动作冒险游戏。
Description: You are Battle Class Bot X-17 and you have crash landed on Planet Downpour. Another surviving builder Class Bot B-16 seems to have built a base and activated you. An empty X-16 case seems to be the reason why. You are the last chance of escape…
Battle the never ending hordes of enemies set on overwhelming your base. Protect the antenna B-16 is building to contact home planet. The journey is unforgiving, and will require mastery of the hover shield battle system. Will be you able to manage your resources to keep yourself and your base running? Will you stay at base, and endure the slow process of building an antenna or will you risk venturing out to find antenna boxes.
- X-17′s allocated memory for how the base runs has been corrupt. You must rediscover how it all works.
- Negative levels. Reach below negative 10 and failure is inevitable.
- Relentless enemies. Flying screamers that will chase you into the sky, and Defilers that will deactivate your shield.
- Protect the Antenna B-16 is building. Damage will only prolong your stay on the wretched planet.
- Armor that takes damage. Once armor is depleted, it will leave X-17 susceptible to 1 hit kills.
- Become stronger the more enemies you destroy.
- Full Day/Night Cycle.
- Avoid the danger of the running giants…
- Master the hover shield system to fight the enemies. Take the fight to the skies and make quick decisions with your shield. Be wary of the screamers.
- A hardcore experience. How will you prioritize you resources to fight the endless enemies.Base requires energy from generator to operate. Generator requires enemy matter harvested from enemies. The synergy of resources will allow for some tough decisions to made made. Sacrifice repairing Armor for more bullets? Or hold out a little longer in your base, the decision is yours.
Genre: Action, Indie, Simulation
Publisher: Divergent Game Studio
Developer: Modesto A. Rabena