Carlson Survey 2015 OEM | 687.3 mb
Carlson, a developer quality software solutions for land development professionals in the surveying, civil engineering, mining, and construction fields, presented Carlson Survey 2015 OEM with AutoCAD Embedded is Carlson's feature-rich, intuitive surveying office software with the AutoCAD 2013 engine.
The 3D Viewer in the newly released Carlson Survey 2015 allows users to apply textures, animation, surface updates, even record movies and import SketchUp objects. The software’s popular field-to-finish feature has been enhanced for 2015 to allow surveyors to do coding on pipe networks that then enables them to build a network of pipes.Enhanced 3D in Carlson Survey 2015
The number one office software solution for surveyors in the United States, Carlson Survey’s 2015 version provides support for AutoCAD 2015 and also works on AutoCAD versions 2007 and up. All Carlson 2015 office software comes with the improved IntelliCAD 8.0 built-in, which offers a CAD platform for no extra expense.
The many improvements to Carlson Survey include:
- New command for communicating with Carlson SurvCE data collection in the Carlson Cloud for sending messages, data files, and crew locations;
- New command to create offset points along an alignment such as for curb stakeout;
- Ability to save status of toolbars and allow migrating toolbar settings between versions;
- Added new AFIT special code for making a curve tangent through a series of three curve points;
- For Legal Descriptions, added method for reporting with geodetic mean angle and geodetic distances.
Carlson Survey is designed for use for land surveying. It provides a full tool kit for surveyors with everything from network least squares to surface modeling. Users get the ability to work seamlessly between the office and the field and they can establish company-wide design styles to ease and speed their work.
About Carlson Software
Founded in 1983, Carlson Software specializes in CAD design software, field data collection, and machine control products for the land surveying, civil engineering, construction, and mining industries worldwide, providing one-source technology solutions from data collection to design to construction. Carlson Software’s renowned dedication to customer service is unique in the industry.
Name: Carlson Survey
Version: 2015 OEM
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7even
System Requirements: IntelliCAD or AutoCAD 2004-2015
Size: 687.3 mb