Description: Tired of playing the part of a wannabe hero in games? Bored of helping villagers get rid of the local undead? Why not play as one of those undead for a change?
KEL Reaper of Entropy gives you the chance to control (or at least try to) Kel the Skeleton and choose whether to terrorize or please the villagers. Or both for that matter. The game features unconventional gameplay, heinous methods of gaining victory and a non-existent variety of ways to customize your character. Plus an overdose of twisted humour as a bonus.
In KEL Reaper of Entropy you witness how Kel the Skeleton, the fabled RPG character, rises once more from the dead near a peaceful village in the woods. Together with him you set out to explore said woods and the village, picking up whatever you find useful along the way. Once you meet the villagers, the fun can truly begin! You’ll have numerous ways of messing things up, from manipulating villagers to kill each other to using Kel’s special skill of cursing to damage their brain.
Or, of course, you could play nice and please everyone in the village, though Kel might object to that.
- A beautiful 3D fantasy world with delicious poisonous berries to pick up
- A stubborn, crooked protagonist to deal with
- Multiple ways to obliterate your enemies (poison, intrigues, stupid accidents, you name it)
- Unexpected twists and turns to your actions
- An ancient relic (Game Manual) to learn from
- An interview with one of the most beloved characters in the history of games
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Publisher: Stained Glass Llama
Developer: Tavern Games