Omnia 9/XE 0.54.10 | 8.9 MB
Based on the technology found in the popular Omnia.9 audio processor, 9/XE is not simply a streaming processor- encoder, but a complete audio management system which will actually improve the flaws found in most recorded source material.
* Undo with De-clipper prevents listener fatigue by removing distortion and selectively undoing the over-compression so common in mastering today.
* Optimizes sound quality of low bit rates by literally removing distortion components so that they do not waste bits during encode
* 6-band Parametric EQ for your signature sound
* Downward Expansion (source noise reduction)
* Software only, no special cards required
* Includes Virtual Audio Cable to receive audio from other programs on the same machine * Includes AXIA LiveWire driver
* Runs as a Windows service in the background, no need to log in
* Manage from anywhere with NfRemote, locally or across the internet
* Up to 16 fully independent stereo processors in one instance, and up to 8 instances on one machine. Pay only for what you need. Upgrades available.
* Local monitor output with patch-point selection and full speaker controller
* Flexible remote control application with touch screen support, comprehensive instrumentation, and remote audio streaming of any patch-point, also includes full speaker controller
* Separately adjustable sample rate (high quality conversion) and gain control per encoded stream.
* Extremely high audio quality, efficient CPU usage and low memory footprint.
OS : Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP
Language : English
Home Page - http://www.telosalliance.com/Omnia/Omnia9