Photo Jolts! Learn and Teach with Photographs
Glenn Hughes demonstrates how to increase clarity, creativity, and conversation with photo-based activities. In this course, award-winning author, trainer, facilitator, and photographer Glenn Hughes shows you how to increase clarity, creativity, and conversation - for individuals and teams - through the use of photo-based activities.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to:
- Define a Photo Jolt.
- Define six reasons to use a Photo Jolt.
- Choose appropriate images for a Photo Jolt activity.
- Identify the factors that determine an effective Photo Jolt activity.
- Reflect on the past and current status of a situation, and define a desired future, using the A Christmas Carol activity.
- Test and develop emotional intelligence and emotional vocabulary, using the Emotional Rescue activity.
- Generate innovative ideas and understand various perspectives, using the User Experience activity.
- Test and improve creativity by establishing relationships, using the Black Sheep activity.
- Test and improve observation and memory skills, using the Visual Memory activity.
- Discover the power of perspective and alternate viewpoints, using the Optimist/Pessimist activity.
- Develop creativity, storytelling, and improvisational skills, using the And Then... activity.
What am I going to get from this course?
Over 26 lectures and 2 hours of content!
Eight easy-to-run activities that increase clarity, creativity, and conversation
A quiz to check your understanding of key concepts
Direct response to your questions from author Glenn Hughes