所有在 Pages、Numbers 及 Keynote 上製作的內容，一切都顯得格外吸引。再配合 iCloud，你可隨時隨地更輕鬆地工作，無論你使用的是 Mac、iPhone、iPad 或 iPod touch。
iOS | .IPA | 234mb
iWork for iOS is available for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch — and it works seamlessly across all three devices.
The iWork apps are some of the best apps on iPad, and each show just how powerful a touchscreen device can be with the most basic of computing functions: creating and editing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. They each work quite well with their respective Microsoft Office counterparts also. And, the latest updates turned each of the iWork apps into universal apps, so you can use the full apps on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. In fact, there’s not much to dislike about the iWork apps.
Except for one thing: importing and exporting files. You can open documents from email attachments, download them from websites, or import them from other apps like Dropbox. Once you’ve opened your file in Pages, Keynote, or Numbers on iPad, though, you can only send it via email, upload it to a WebDAV server or Apple’s iDisk service, or wait to sync it with iTunes on your computer. Most other iOS office apps don’t offer nearly as many features as the iWork apps, but they do offer deep integration with Dropbox which makes it easy to view and edit your documents no matter where you are. Dropbox is the most popular file sync and sharing solution, and makes it absolutely painless to share folders with anyone around the world and keep your computers in sync. That is, computers and applications that integrate with Dropbox.
However, you don’t need to give up on using Dropbox with iWork apps on iPad. Today we’re going to look at how you can enable WebDAV compatibility on your Dropbox account to let Pages integrate nearly the whole way with Dropbox. It’s not a perfect solution, but it’s much better than the default setup. So let’s get started!
Get started quickly
• Choose from 16 Apple-designed templates and styles to instantly create beautiful letters, reports, flyers, cards, and posters
• Customize your document with the colors, fonts, and textures you like
• Use iCloud to start editing your document right where you left off on another device
• View and edit Pages ’09, Microsoft Word, and plain text files; easily import files from Mail, the web, a WebDAV service, or your Mac or PC using iTunes File Sharing
• Drag Microsoft Word, or plain text documents to icloud.com from your PC to have them automatically appear on your devices
Edit and format your document
• Write and edit documents using the onscreen keyboard or a wireless keyboard with Bluetooth technology
• Easily add images to your document using the Media Browser; use dynamic text wrapping to flow text around images
• Browse your document using the page navigator and see a thumbnail preview of each page
• Create footnotes and endnotes and view improved word counts with character, paragraph, and page counts
• Organize your data with beautiful charts and tables
• Create and view impressive 3D bar, line, area, and pie charts
• Pages automatically saves your documents as you make changes
• Use the undo feature to go back through your previous changes — even the next time you open your document
Share your work
• Share your work by exporting it as a Pages ’09, Microsoft Word, or PDF file and sending it via Mail
• Use ‘Open in Another App’ to copy documents to apps such as Dropbox
• Copy documents to a WebDAV service or directly to your Mac or PC using iTunes File Sharing
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, which includes page range selection, number of copies, and two-sided printing
Note: This article only shows the iWork apps on the iPad, as iWork wasn't available for iPhone when the article was originally published. The steps work the same, though, so you can use DropDAV to integrate Dropbox with iWork on your iPhone or iPod Touch, too!
Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.