Shirt Pocket SuperDuper 2.x | MacOSX | 4 MB
Have no fear. SuperDuper here, and it's compatible with Yosemite! SuperDuper is the wildly acclaimed program that makes recovery painless, because it makes creating a fully bootable backup painless. Its incredibly clear, friendly interface is understandable, easy to use, and SuperDuper's built-in scheduler makes it trivial to back up automatically. It's the perfect complement to Time Machine, allowing you to store a bootable backup alongside your Time Machine volume—and it runs beautifully on your Mac!
SuperDuper's interface confirms all your actions in simple, clear language to ensure that the end result is exactly what you intended. Take a look, and click for additional screen shots!
We all know that using the Macintosh is usually a trouble-free experience.
Except when it's not. Like when:
- Your hard drive starts making that horrible clicking noise that signals an imminent meltdown
- A momentary lapse of coordination causes your MacBook Pro to take a dirt nap
- The system suddenly fails to boot
- Your most important day-to-day application isn't working with the system update you just applied
- The new driver you just updated is causing your Macintosh to crash
- That lousy software you just tried didn't come with an uninstaller, and scattered files all over your drive
- You need to restore a stable copy of your system, but don't want to lose what you've been working on
- You need to test new versions of the operating system with production data you can't afford to lose
SuperDuper v2.7.3 requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later, and is Yosemite compatible.