Elecard MPEG Player是唯一支持 MPEG1 和 MPEG2 在 PC 机上重播的视频播放软件。它是 GUI 用户界面，用 Elecard MPEG2 Video 解码，美国微软公司 DirectShow 的过滤器。特性包括 MPEG 2(ISO/IEC 13818) 视频程序和 MPEG 1(ISO/IEC 11172) 系统，画面质量清晰。
Elecard is a leading provider of video and audio compression technology that is utilized in high quality video MPEG-2 and AVC/H.264 software CODEC products. Elecard is committed to develop the DSP and PC CODEC products providing the market with the most advanced and cost-effective reference designs for innovative applications such as multimedia home devices, broadcasting, surveillance systems, DVR, PVR, HDTV, and many more.
DXVA support in Elecard MPEG-2 Video Decoder significantly decreases CPU usage and provides substantial performance gains.
Elecard MPEG-2 Video Decoder incorporated in the media player is Windows XP Media Center Edition compatible.
- Displays correct aspect ratio
- Full Screen mode
- Video frame capturing (pixel-by-pixel, aspect ratio or user defined) and saving in bmp/jpeg/gif format
- DirectShow and ActiveMovie compliance
- Play list function
- Sound control
- Multiple Instances - enables using one or several player instances
- Compatible with the video card supporting the YUV overlay
- Always on top - provides player position over other windows
- Playback of all of the well-known and widespread multimedia formats such as: AVI, WAV, MP3, MOV
- Real-time, high resolution MPEG-2 video playback at HD 1920x1080 at 25000 kbps, 25 fps on AMD® Athlon 64 3000+, 1.8Ghz with DirectX®; AVC video playback HD 1920x1080 at 15000 Kbps, 25 fps playback on Intel® Pentium D 2.8 GHz with DirectX®
- Brightness control
- Deinterlace vertical filter
- Deinterlace field interpolation
- Seek forward and Seek backward options - provide the ability to look through a movie by step. You can define step size as an interval of time (1, 2, 5, 10, 15 and 30 seconds) or as a number of frames
- Quarter resolution playback (Preview mode)
- Detailed stream information from the video sequence and system headers and from the audio sample headers, statistics from the decoders and renderers
- Opens URL for playback
- Raw Data trimming
- Playback can be started in Full Screen mode at startup. This mode is switched off after movie ends.
- Audio stream output statistics (from Audio Renderer)
- MPEG-2 Audio, including unofficial MPEG-2.5 format
- MPEG-4 support
- MP4 System support
- 3GPP2 support
- DXVA hardware acceleration support
- Video renderer selection
Home Page - http://www.elecard.com/