Foul Play is a fantastic looking, beautifully written brawler but it’s a predictable game that becomes repetitive over time.
Play as the daemon-hunter Baron Dashforth in a side-scrolling co-op brawler set entirely on the grand spectacle of a theatre stage that rewards performance over pummeling. Perform shattering takedowns and reversals! Electrify the audience with devastating linked attacks as you have a friend join as sidekick Scampwick and use every stage-trick you know to bring the house down! Play out the most spectacular moments of the Baron’s life; improbable beasts, astonishing villainy and, at the heart of it all, the mysterious Foul Play!
- 22 Incredible Acts: From the deserts of Cairo to the depths of Atlantis
- Over 50 hideous enemies drawn from the Baron’s recollections
- Learn 12 Electrifying stage-tricks to bring the house down
- Have a friend join as sidekick Scampwick in Local & Online Co-op modes
- Beautifully animated scene changes re-create the Baron’s adventure
- Never before seen ‘Daemon Diary’ charts the discovery of Daemonology
Publisher: Devolver Digital
Genre: Action, Adventure, Casual, Indie
Release name: Foul.Play-WaLMaRT
Size: 1666MB in 37F