AOM Factory Stereo Imager D v1.5.4 | 4.1 MB
Stereo Imager D is a decorrelation-based Stereo Imager. Common stereo imager (typically using M/S decomposition) plugins can not retain stereo information of source singal. These plugins sometimes emphasizes side component of input signals, however, such processing easily breaks tonal balance and stereo image of input singals. In contrast to others, A.O.M. Stereo Imager D uses on correlation-based decomposition. This algorithm decomposes L/R inputs into L’/C/R’. The correlated component of both channels is mapped to C, the decorrelated components are mapped to L’/R’. The L’ and R’ components have no correlation, it means a true stereo.
• Supports Windows VST Format in 32-bit and 64-bit.
• Supports 44.1kHz to 192kHz sampling rate.
• Supports up to 64bit floating-point plug-in I/O.
• 64bit floating-point internal precision.
• Latency Compensation (needs DAW's support).
• A/B Comparison.
• Auto Gain
• Phase Monitor
• It does NOT generate stereo component from mono input.