2 years after the pc release, here come MONEY with the scene release of this LOTR game for MacOSX, enjoy.
In the battle for Middle-earth, a new Fellowship is born.
Sauron’s dark forces are marching and a small band of heroes is all that stands before them. Together, Eradan the Ranger, Andriel the Elf and Farin the Dwarf embark on an epic journey across frozen mountain ranges, ancient forests and mighty citadels to protect the North from his terrible power.
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North is the untold story of those heroes and the unbreakable Fellowship they formed. A compelling combination of visceral action and immersive role-playing that can be played in single-player mode or with friends in co-operative multiplayer mode over a local network connection.
- Take on the might of Sauron’s forces alone in single-player mode or invite friends to form a Fellowship in local network multiplayer mode.
- Discover an untold story of the war in the North of Middle-earth, inspired by J. R. R. Tolkien’s renowned The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
- Engage in brutal combat with your blade, bow, axe or magic and summon Beleram, one of the Great Eagles of Middle-earth, to fight alongside you in battle.
- Develop the Fellowship’s unique skills, customize their appearance and upgrade their weapons, equipment and armor.
- Forge a new path through unexplored domains of Middle-earth as well as legendary locations such as Rivendell and the Misty Mountains.
Publisher: Feral Interactive
Developer: Snowblind Studios