ControlMyNikon 是一款专用于尼康相机和电脑联机时用来控制相机的拍摄辅助管理软件，可以通过软件无与伦比的控制能力让你的拍摄作品更完美！支持的尼康相机列表：D3, D3S, D3X, D4, D40, D40X, D60, D80, D90, D200, D300, D300S, D600, D700, D800, D800E, D5000, D5100, D5200, D7000, D7100！
ControlMyNikon 184.108.40.206 | 18.6 MB
ControlMyNikon is a tethering application for Nikon DSLR's that comes with a large array of functions. If you are into portrait, macro, product, landscape, timelapse or HDR photography, ControlMyNikon has you covered.
Here are some key features of "ControlMyNikon":
· Adjust camera settings via an easy to use interface on the computer monitor rather than the tiny LCD display on the camera.
· Using your keyboard, mouse or voice, command the camera to capture an image. The camera sends the image to the computer where you can review it on the monitor. ControlMyNikon comes with a built-in image viewer that shows the image histogram so you can see if there are any blown out highlights or shadows.
· Handhold the camera, shoot, and have the resulting images displayed on the computer monitor for others to see. No more trying to show others what you just shot on that tiny camera LCD display!
· See your camera's Live View display on your computer monitor. This is great for reviewing composition and especially for macro shots. Imagine being able to see the Live View image full-screen on your computer monitor, and then zoom in further to ensure you have that perfect focus for a tack-sharp image. Automated focus stacking included!
· Store captured image files immediately on your computer and automatically copy them to another folder as an archive. No more plugging in memory cards or separate image transfer sessions!
· Save your camera settings as a profile. For example, you could have separate profiles for 'Macro' and 'Portrait'. Just load a profile and your camera settings are automatically adjusted.
· Did we mention voice control? Just configure Windows Speech Recognition, put on a headset with a boom microphone and command the camera to capture an image. This is a huge time-saver if you don't have an assistant to adjust lighting or composition.
· Timelapses - Use the advanced intervalometer to create a series of timelapse images or video clips. You can even set a start and stop time and chain it with the bracketing function.
· HDR - Use the full-featured bracketing function to capture great HDR sequences. You can even chain the intervalometer to bracketing to create timelapse HDR sequences!
· Easy white balance calibration. Use any white or gray card to ensure that your color balance is always correct.
Home Page - http://www.controlmynikon.com/