RS NTFS Recovery 2.x Multilingual + Portable | 38.1 MB
Corrupted, formatted or inaccessible NTFS partition? Deleted file(s) from an NTFS volume? RS NTFS Recovery offers a fully automated solution for all your data recovery needs! From simple undelete to complex data restoration, RS NTFS Recovery can do everything to get your files back from hard disk and USB flash drive.
Designed specifically to work with NTFS volumes, RS NTFS Recovery can successfully recover information from all types of drives bearing any variation of the NTFS file system. The tool supports huge partitions of up to 4 TB, and can reconstruct the entire disk structure when recovering data from formatted volumes, repartitioned or unavailable hard drives.
RS NTFS Recovery can work as a simple undelete tool, recovering recently deleted files in a matter of minutes. However, the main goal of this data recovery tool is helping users re-create the original file and folder structure of damaged, formatted and inaccessible NTFS volumes. RS NTFS Recovery helps users recover after accidental formatting or repartitioning, retrieving all information stored on the affected drive and carefully saving the data in an alternative location.
Integrating sophisticated algorithms with highly intuitive and fully guided user interface, RS NTFS Recovery can perform comprehensive scan of the entire disk surface in a click of a button. Scrutinizing the content of the disk sector after sector, RS NTFS Recovery can reliably recover information stored on disks with missing, empty or damaged file systems. Full pre-recovery preview is available even in the free evaluation version.
RS NTFS Recovery Features:
- Supports all types of storage media formatted with all versions of NTFS including NTFS 5;
- Quick Scan mode undeletes deleted files in a matter of minutes;
- Comprehensive Analysis mode recovers information from disks with missing or damaged file systems;
- Recovers data from formatted and repartitioned disks, damaged and corrupted NTFS volumes;
- Re-creates the original file and folder structure on another media;
- Compatible with all versions of Windows and all NTFS revisions.
OS : Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP. 32/64bit version.
Language : Multilingual
Home Page - http://recoverhdd.com/