MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 4.5 Hours | Lec: 69 | 881 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Over 2000 students already taking the course
But first you need to get started. You need the right foundations. Don't worry if you are a beginner, I'll explain every concept used.
We'll be doing lots of practical exercise and projects and I'll give a review to every exercise or project you will build. So we'll work hand in hand.
What we'll cover:
- We'll go deeper into strings, string methods, numbers and number methods
- You'll make fun exercises and simple projects with these methods
- And you wil practice, practice, practice
- In each section there will be fun and engaging quizes and projects to build
- 11th July - added new section introductions
- 2nd of May, 2016 - coding challenge solution added to the course
As a programmer, it's also important to be able to talk like a programmer, so I'll introduce important vocabulary that's useful for you to know.
After the course you will:
- understand basic and advanced programming concepts
So, let's get started NOW!