MSXII Sound MSXII Synth Immaculate 4 WAV Logic EXS24 Instruments | 136 Mb
The MSXII Sound Design powerhouse is proud to present the Synth Immaculate 4! The analog synth series has built quite a reputation for having some of the worlds most beloved keyboards at the disposal of the everyday producer. The Synth Immaculate 4 stays true to form by boasting thick bass from the Prophet 600, twirling leads from Arp Axxe, and the sonic character of the Moog The Source boards. The famous Moog Micromoog makes it's presence felt in this kit along with the Korg Delta, Sequential Circuits MAX, Oberheim OBX, and the Moog Multimoog. If sonic character and warmth is what your production is needing in order stand out in this digital age, you've found what you've been looking for! We grace you with every 3rd key (c1-c5) from select patches that will allow you to map in your sampler or DAW and have full playability of these incredible sounds. Don't sleep. Go analog.
• 16 bit .wav files of hand selected patches from vintage keyboards
• Sustained notes from every 3rd key [c1-c5] for easy mapping and production manipulation
• No added compression, limiting, or coloring of sounds to preserve original state
• Royalty free patches organized by instrument and sample key
• Bonus folder of EXS24 Sampler mapped patches for Logic users
• Compatible with all DAWS + Samplers that accept the .wav format