What can you do with the Raspberry Pi, the affordable computer the size of a credit card? All sorts of things! If you’re learning how to program–or looking to build new electronic projects, this hands-on guide will show you just how valuable this flexible little platform can be.
Updated to include coverage of the Raspberry Pi Model B+, Getting Started with Raspberry Pi takes you step-by-step through many fun and educational possibilities. Take advantage of several preloaded programming languages. Use the Raspberry Pi with Arduino. Create Internet-connected projects. Play with multimedia. With Raspberry Pi, you can do all of this and more.
In Getting Started with Raspberry Pi, you’ll:
- Get acquainted with hardware features on the Pi’s board
- Learn enough Linux to move around the operating system
- Start programming in Python and Scratch
- Draw graphics, play sounds, and handle mouse events with Pygame
- Use the Pi’s input and output pins to do some hardware hacking
- Discover how Arduino and the Raspberry Pi can work together
- Create your own Pi-based web server with Python
- Work with the Raspberry Pi Camera Module and USB webcams
Make: Getting Started with Raspberry Pi, 2nd Edition-rebOOk
2014 | English | 200 pages | PDF/EPUB | 33.45 MB/ 52.07 MB