Getting Started with Spring Boot Training Video
2016-06-27 | SKU: 02373 | .MP4, AVC, 1000 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 128 kbps, 2 Ch | 6.5 hours | 1.67 GB
Instructor: Kevin Bowersox
Spring Boot offers an innovative approach to creating Spring applications. Using Spring Boot, developers can easily establish Spring projects that capitalize upon various modules under the Spring umbrella. This new tool from Pivotal simplifies the usage of the Spring Framework through auto-configuration.
In this course, veteran software developer Kevin Bowersox teaches Spring Boot from the ground up, helping beginner to intermediate Java developers unlock the true potential of the Spring Framework. Working files are included to allow you to work alongside the author in this project, learning with the same files that he is using in the training.
* Learn to create Spring Boot projects with Maven and Gradle
* Use JDBC or Spring Data to quickly set up an application that persists data
* Leverage caching support with Ehcache
* Use Spring Security to construct applications
* Set up a Spring MVC project to build a dynamic web application
* Run application diagnostics with Spring Boot Actuator
* Dive into real projects with hands-on lessons