7 Steps to More Productive Meetings Training Video
2016-08-04 | SKU: 02394 | .MP4, AVC, 1000 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 128 kbps, 2 Ch | 1.25 hours | 351 MB
Instructors: Dick Axelrod, Emily H. Axelrod
Another dreaded meeting. Another time waster leaving many unsure over what the meeting is about or why they were asked to attend. Do meetings have to be this way? Not so, say meeting researchers Emily and Dick Axelrod.
They've whittled down their 60+ years of combined experience in helping institutions large and small plan and execute meetings into a precise effective system called The Meeting Canoe. In this video, you'll learn all about their system and how to create meetings that will cause your meeting goers - even that hard to please IT crowd - to genuinely say their time was well-spent.
* Discover a totally new system for creating useful, engaging, and meaningful-to-all meetings
* See how this new system works for project meetings, virtual meetings, and town hall meetings
* Discover the video game principles that keep meeting goers from looking at their smart phones
* Master the ways to rescue meetings from the dominators who talk too much or go off on tangents
* Pick up effective techniques for dealing with late-comers, early-leavers, and conflict-makers
* Understand how to accurately predict if your meeting will be a success or a failure
* Learn to stimulate the brains of meeting goers using methods derived from neuroscience
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bpiLJ7x 密码: 9tq5