Functional Programming in Java 8 Training Video
2016-07-20 | SKU: 02387 | .MP4, AVC, 1000 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 4 hours | 773 MB
Instructor: Martin Kalin
In this Java 8 course for experienced programmers, Martin Kalin introduces constructs such as lambda expressions, method references, constructor references, and the Java Streams API. This is a code-driven course for the Java programmer who wants real hands-on experience working with functional programming.
You will gain a thorough understanding of why Java 8 was introduced, how functional programming works within data pipelines, and how this functional programming style promotes terse and simple to modify code, run-time efficiency, and thread safety. You will require access to a computer loaded with Java SE 8.
* Learn to program using Java 8's new functional programming constructs
* Discover how functional programming fits into the data pipeline model of computing
* Become familiar with lambda expressions, method references, and constructor references
* Understand how functional constructs work with the Java Streams API
* Gain experience programming in Java 8 with multiple hands-on code centric exercises