Budgeting for Your Business Training Video
2016-07-22 | SKU: 02389 | .MP4, AVC, 1000 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 128 kbps, 2 Ch | 1.5 hours | 309 MB
Instructor: Ken Boyd
The first question any investor will ask of a business owner trying to raise cash is: What are you going to do with the cash once you raise it? The answer should be: It's right here in the company's budget. Budgets are a key component of any business plan, but too often they are neglected or rushed and not thorough enough.
Bad budgeting can really hurt business development. In this video, Ken Boyd shows you how to create budgets that make sense to investors (and creditors) and provide you with the hard data you need to keep your business running successfully.
* Understand the direct link between effective budgeting and business success or failure
* Learn why a budget must be created before year-end and how it affects your financial statements
* Discover how to create a budget and the types of information a budget should contain
* See the basic formula derived from budgeting that's used to make pricing decisions
* Learn about the different costs contained in budgets: material, labor, and overhead
* Discover what budget variance analysis means and how successful managers use it
* Understand the distinctions between efficiency, rate, price, spending variances, and more
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o77l82A 密码: rn2s