Keysight SystemVue 2016.08 | 1.9 Gb
Keysight Technologies, Inc. introduced the latest release of its powerful SystemVue 2016.08 software. This release now includes dynamic plotting, and provides many improvements to the core platform, design flows, and add-on libraries.
SystemVue is a focused electronic design automation (EDA) environment for electronic system-level (ESL) design. It enables system architects and algorithm developers to innovate the physical layer (PHY) of wireless and aerospace/defense communications systems and provides unique value to RF, DSP, and FPGA/ASIC implementers. As a dedicated platform for ESL design and signal processing realization, SystemVue replaces general-purpose digital, analog, and math environments. SystemVue "speaks RF", cuts PHY development and verification time in half, and connects to your mainstream EDA flow.
Key Benefits of SystemVue
- Best-in-class RF fidelity among today’s baseband/PHY environments – allows baseband designers to virtualize the RF and eliminate excess margin
- Superior integration with Test accelerates real-world maturity and streamlines your model-based design flow, from Architectures to Verification
- Priced for networked workgroups to maximize design re-use and capitalize on Baseband & RF synergies
SystemVue 2016.08 is a major release, enabling phased array beamforming in both Spectrasys and Dataflow. It also adds dynamic plots, updates to many add-on libraries (5G, LTE-A, Radar, WLAN, IBIS AMI), and HIL support for Xilinx Virtex7.
Key Features & Specifications
- New Phased Array Beamforming Kit that extends the convenient SystemVue Cockpit for Baseband-RF co-design for use with high-order phased arrays
- Dynamic 2D and 3D plotting, previously only possible with the 89600 VSA software
- Improvements to nearly every SystemVue add-on library
- FPGA flow support for the latest Xilinx and Altera families, and Keysight instruments
SystemVue 2016.08 Release Notes: HERE
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies is a global electronic measurement technology and market leader helping to transform its customers' measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Keysight's electronic measurement instruments, systems, software and services are used in the design, development, manufacture, installation, deployment and operation of electronic equipment.
Name: Keysight SystemVue
Supported Architectures: 64bit
Website Home Page : http://www.keysight.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.1 / 10
Size: 1.9 Gb