Autodesk Delcam PowerInspect 2017 SP1 | 661.9 mb
Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, announced the release of PowerInspect 2017 SP1. This software makes inspecting complex free-form surfaces simple, across all your inspection hardware. One interface on all devices—use the right tools for the job.
Autodesk PowerInspect simplifies the inspection of complex shapes by providing a single solution for a wide range of measuring equipment.
PowerInspect 2017 includes the following new features:
- Support for portable measuring equipment, coordinate measuring machines (CMMs) and On Machine Verification (OMV) are offered in a single package for PowerInspect Ultimate users. This improves productivity and flexibility by making it easier for operators to select the most appropriate measuring equipment for each job.
- The ViewCube feature offers specific benefits for visualizing inspection results and creating inspection reports
- A single click mechanism to recall the principal CAD viewpoints, making the creation of consistent inspection report images faster and easier than ever before
- Improvements to point-cloud performance now allows users to take advantage of the improved capabilities in the latest scanning equipment
- A dedicated point-cloud single point item provides an easy way to evaluate target points from laser scan data
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Name: Autodesk PowerInspect
Version: 2017 SP1 (17.1.0.0127802702)
Supported Architectures: 64bit
Website Home Page : http://www.autodesk.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8 / 10
Size: 661.9 mb