DS CATIA Composer R2017 HF1 | 845.4 mb
Dassault Systemes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, world leader in 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, has released CATIA Composer R2017 HF1 is a technical communication software that lets you clearly explain products using existing 3D CAD data.
New enhancements in CATIA Composer R2017 HF1 include:
CGM Outputs and Hotspots Compliant with S1000D 4.x Standard
- When generating technical illustrations in CGM format, you have the option to specify whether the CGM output should be compliant with the WebCGM, S1000D, or ATA2200 standards. Regarding S1000D, you can now specify whether the output should comply with the 2.x or with the 4.x standard. See Options Tab.
- Furthermore, you can now customize hotspot properties to be compliant with the S1000D 4.x standard in CGM outputs and in XML companion files. See Hotspot Properties for custom hotspots created from the Assembly pane or from the Collaboration pane, and see Meta-Properties for hotspots generated from BOM IDs.
Customize Assembly Tree
- The Overload assembly tree names option lets you customize (using a meta-property) actor names displayed in the assembly tree. See Input.
Support of CATIA V5-6 R2016 (R26)
- CATIA V5-6 R2016 (R26) GA is now supported. See About Supported Import Formats.
New Features in Composer Player Application Programming Interface
- The Composer Player Application Programming Interface (API) has been enhanced with a number of new features. For more information, see the Composer Programming Guide: click Help > Programming Guide.
New View Name Template in Document Properties
- Additional templates, %viewindex%, %viewindex+n%, and %viewindex-n%, are now available to use for view names when creating views. See Views.
Clear Colors Inherited from Parent Nodes in the Assembly
- The management of the Color property for geometry actors in an assembly has been improved.
- When you specify a color property for a given part, if the color inherited from the parent nodes is different, a message now appears to let you choose to clear the color inherited from the parent nodes (and therefore, use the specified color). You also have the option to make this behavior the default one. See Geometry Actor Properties.
About Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systemes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systemes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 170,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries.
Name: DS CATIA Composer
Version: R2017 HF1 (build 220.127.116.119)
Supported Architectures: 64bit
Website Home Page : http://www.3ds.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8 / 10 / Server 2008 / Server 2012
Size: 845.4 mb