Dassault Systemes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, world leader in 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, has released CATIA Composer R2016x HF5 is a technical communication software that lets you clearly explain products using existing 3D CAD data.
New enhancements in CATIA Composer R2016x HF5 include:
You can now create simple animations quickly, using a library of pre-defined animations.
- You can create animations using the pre-defined, generic animations available in the new Animation Library workshop. See About the Animation Library, Creating Pre-defined Animations, and Animation Library Workshop.
- If you are proficient in XML, you can create your own custom animations. See Custom Animation XML Example.
- The timeline has been enhanced to let you manage animations created in the Animation Library workshop. Thanks to the introduction of animation blocks, you can now handle animation keys more conveniently than in the past: indeed, animation blocks let you move easily a set of keys without altering the global animation. See About the Timeline and Handle Animation Blocks.
- Animation blocks are now taken into account when handling animation markers. Also, you can create animation milestones by identifying key moments in the timeline, and then use these milestones to produce a set of images illustrating the 3D scene at given moments in time. See Creating and Using Animation Markers and Milestones.
- New events and methods are available in the Composer API. They enable you to be informed when predefined animations are used, and of how they are used. See the Composer Programming Guide.
Composer Player Plug-in for Firefox
- Composer experiences published to HTML can now be replayed in Mozilla Firefox.
- A new dedicated plug-in makes it possible to read Composer content in Firefox. This plug-in is automatically installed and registered when installing the Composer Player. See Publishing to HTML and Publish to HTML (Save As).
New Features in Composer Player Application Programming Interface
- The Composer Player Application Programming Interface (API) has been enhanced with a number of new features. For more information, see the Composer Programming Guide: click Help > Programming Guide.
Allow tessellation with merge file into one actor
- A new advanced document property, IOMergeFileInOneActorUsingCGR, is now available to import CATIA V5 data with refinement settings when the Merge file into one actor per part property is selected as an import option. See Advanced Properties for more on this property, and Input for more on import options and refinement settings.
About Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systemes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systemes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 170,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries.
Name: DS CATIA Composer
Version: R2016x HF5 (build 188.8.131.5293)
Supported Architectures: 64bit
Website Home Page : http://www.3ds.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8 / Server 2008
Size: 917.9 mb