Forecast Bar offers hyper accurate, hyper local live weather and forecasts right in your menu bar or as a full dock app. iCloud Sync keeps your locations and settings in sync across your devices (iOS support coming soon!).
Opening Forecast Bar displays a gorgeous resizable panel full of relevant weather information, including:
- Current conditions, with current, feels like, high, and low temperatures, cloud conditions, as well as relative humidity
- A succinct description, available in 18 languages, of the weather for the next hour, and next 24 hours
- Animated charts showing temperature and rain forecasts for the next 8 hours
- When rain is detected in the next hour, an animated chart showing rain intensity*
- 5 day forecast, with high and low temperatures and weather conditions
- Stunning animated icons for each weather condition (plus two additional icon packs to switch between)
- A gorgeous image matching the weather conditions (which can be dimmed or hidden entirely, from either built-in or online sources)
- Full description of all local NWS severe weather alerts (U.S. only), including Notification Center support
Clicking again on the current conditions displays an animated panel with additional information, including:
- Current wind conditions with an animated compass
- Dew point and humidity readings, with a "mugginess" animated gauge
- Pressure indicator with trend information
- Sunrise and sunset times for the day
- Moon phase
- Visibility reading
- UV Index
- Current Air Quality Index (AQI) from aqicn
You can click on any day's forecast to see a full 24 hour temperature, precipitation, wind, humidity and UV index chart, along with an hour-by-hour sky condition chart. Furthermore, clicking on the radar icon will display an interactive, animated radar/satellite/advisory map.
Forecast Bar automatically determines your location to provide hyper-local weather data. In addition, you can store up to 10 saved locations, and switch between them easily using keyboard shortcuts. By default, Forecast Bar will automatically detect which units to use for your location, or you can manually set your preferred units.
Forecast Bar supports Forecast.io’s Time Machine feature. Time Machine gives you the ability to check the current weather conditions at a given time, in the past 70 years or the next 70 years.
Forecast Bar offers full support for light and dark menu bar modes, and carefully conserves your computer's power. You can even fully customize what shows in your menu bar or dock on your dock badge. Assign a global keyboard shortcut to show Forecast Bar any time! Even more, there is a Today widget you can use in your Notification Center.
What's New in Version 3.0
- New option to hide the 8 hour forecast chart in favor of a simpler daily summary like our iOS app (Preferences > Appearance > Show Today's Forecast As)
- Added ability to share severe weather alerts or view them in your browser
- Wind gusts are now shown throughout the app
- Better matched our menu bar font and icons to system colors
- Added ability to scroll daily forecasts on main panel
- Added Dew Point and Humidity as new options for custom summary
- View our other apps in Preferences > Other Apps
- Fix for wind direction arrows in detailed hourly forecasts
- Several fixes to ensure better reliability with iOS sync, as well as added a link to our FAQ
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page - http://forecastbar.com/mac
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1cpTeiy 密码: 98d6