MP4 | Video: 540p | Duration: 2:07:19 | English | Subtitles: VTT | 1004.8 MB
Discover how to use Apple iPhoto to create photo books—for gifts or to showcase your photography. In this course, author Rich Harrington describes how to organize your images, choose a theme for your book, and customize the layout of each page. The course also shows how to insert captions, enhance photos with one-click effects, and add special features, such as maps. The course concludes with details on ordering books and creating PDF versions to distribute electronically.
This course was created and produced by Rich Harrington. lynda.com is honored to host this content in our library.
- Organizing images in albums
- Choosing a size and theme for your book
- Adding background photos
- Adding more pages
- Changing the page order
- Formatting the cover
- Cropping, straightening, and enhancing images
- Using maps in the layout
- Watching a slideshow of the book
- Ordering from the printer
- Creating a PDF of your book