MP4 | Video: 540p | Duration: 8:39:49 | English | Subtitles: VTT | 1453.5 MB
In Painter 11 Essential Training, John Derry, one of the original Painter authors, demonstrates basic and advanced creative techniques that can get beginners up and running. He also shows old hands the new features that can get a creative vision out of the head and onto the canvas. John demonstrates how to establish an easy workflow in Painter by using a Wacom tablet, and he explains how to create, edit, and publish projects. Exercise files accompany the course.
Download the Painter/Photoshop Consistent Color Management PDF and the Brush Troubleshooting Checklist PDF from the Exercise Files tab.
- Understanding the Painter 11 interface
- Exploring Painter's brushes and painting styles
- Creating and using templates
- Working with layers and channels
- Adding text to a canvas
- Designing captions and text for photos
- Integrating Painter projects with Photoshop
- Creating animation sequences with Painter