MP4 | Video: 720p | Duration: 1:51:52 | English | Subtitles: VTT | 1802.8 MB
It can be difficult to achieve a rich look and feel for electronic press kits, or EPKs, given the fast turnaround they usually demand. But using the creative editing and fine-tuning techniques shown in this course, you can achieve "picture lock" at an early stage in the process.
In the previous installment of EPK Editing Workflows, Maxim Jago showed you how to ingest media and build a basic assembly edit from your favorite shots. Here you'll take that rough cut and fine-tune it using a number of industry-standard trimming techniques that work in just about every nonlinear editing system. You'll learn how to take your edited sequence from an assembly to a precise cut, with temporary effects and transitions that will help you nail down the final visual look of your video.
- Establishing the starting point
- Stripping out content from the assembly cut
- Editing quickly with keyboard shortcuts
- Advanced trimming techniques
- Trimming with the JKL technique
- Adding placeholder transitions and effects
- Achieving picture lock