SnapNDrag Pro v3.x(Mac OS X) | 3.40 MB
SnapNDrag lets you take a screenshot by just clicking a button and dragging the resulting screenshot off. For example, to email a screenshot, you would drag the screenshot from SnapNDrag to the Mail application. It is that simple. No hard-to-remember key combinations, no file conversion to deal with, no file dialog boxes to navigate, no temporary files to erase later on.
Supports PNG and TIFF for times when image quality cannot be compromised. Or use JPEG with adjustable quality for smaller file sizes.
If you like SnapNDrag, consider upgrading to SnapNDrag Pro for even more features:
• Ability to scale down screenshots
• Global hot keys for quick access
• Option to turn off sponsor's message
• Each screenshot now has it own parameters (format, quality, scaling, border) independent of other screenshots. This means you are free to choose the best settings for each screenshot. It also means changing a parameter no longer invalidates the cached exports for all the other screenshots, vastly improving performance for large libraries.
• Fixed a user interface quirk where hitting Enter to rename did not always work as expected when key is held down too long.
• Timestamp option has been removed.
• Intel, Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
• 64-bit processor.