Disk Graph v1.x Mac OS X | 1.3 MB
Disk Graph is a tool that allows you to inspect your disk and easily find the files that take away most of your disk space. With its beautiful interface and its pie-like graph, locating big files has never been easier.
Features of DiskGraph include:
- any directory reachable in the Finder (i.e. on your local machine, on an external drive or even on a remote server) can be selected and immediately analyzed
- freely navigate inside the subdirectories of an analyzed folder or device
- smooth animations manage the transitions between selected directories
- move the mouse over a file to see its name and size
- use the context menu to trash selected files
- quickly search for filenames
- save your favorite locations and access them with one click from the main window.
Disk Graph has been designed in order to be fun and easy to use.