《刺杀与射击》是Byzantine Games/The Lordz Games Studio制作，Slitherine Ltd.发行的一款策略类游戏。这是欧洲近代最常见的战术形式之一，最早在意大利战争期间出现，横行于十六，十七世纪的战场，最终在法国大**时期彻底消失。在这种战术形式中，军队主要由长枪兵和射手（主要使用火绳枪或手炮）组成。
Description: In the age of Pike and Shot, mighty struggles erupted across Europe for causes religious, political or dynastic. In 1494 A.D. The first of the Italian Wars broke out, starting a long struggle for dominance in the region, involving many major belligerents such as France, the Holy Roman Empire and Spain. After years of fighting, the conflict was not resolved until 1559.
Then from 1618 until 1648, The Thirty Years War raged across Germany and beyond, leaving devastation in its wake, but saw the rise of great commanders such as Count Tilly, Wallenstein and King Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden, and rapid developments in battlefield tactics. The Thirty Years War saw the involvement of great empires such as the Spanish and the French empires, as well as the Swedes. !
- Accurate simulation of battle in the 16th and 17th century Age of Pike and Shot.
- Unique graphic style based on 17th century styles and battle paintings.
- 10 full-sized historical battles in each campaign- The Thirty Years War, English Civil War and 16th century Italian Wars.
- Classic Turn-based, tile based gameplay.
- Easy to use interface, hard to master gameplay.
- Battalion-sized units.
- Single player and multiplayer modes.
- Stand-alone battle system allows unlimited “what-if” scenarios using historically realistic armies from carefully researched army lists, on realistic computer generated terrain maps.
- Stand-alone scenarios are randomly generated and include open battle, attack on a defensive position, defence of a defensive position, awaiting reinforcements, enemy awaiting reinforcements, flank march.
- In stand-alone games players can pick their armies from the army list or allow the computer to pick the army for them.
- Effective AI makes sound tactical decisions. Historical battle AI customised to the historical tactical situation.
- 5 difficulty levels allow the challenge to increase as you develop your battlefield skills.
- 20 troop-types, 25 “capabilities” and numerous different unit organisations allow full representation of tactical differences and developments throughout the period.
- Detailed model that accurately represents any substantial 16th or 17th century battle world-wide as scenarios are developed.
- Mod friendly game system with built-in map editor.
- Multiplayer mode allows historical scenarios and “what-if” scenarios to be played by two players using Slitherine’s easy to use PBEM server.
Developer: Byzantine Games , The Lordz Games Studio
Publisher: Slitherine Ltd.