RELOADED has released the latest Update of “Sniper Elite 3” for PC
New Content:”Twilight Strike” – A new Overwatch mission, free to all owners of the game. Co-op challenges are no longer limited to private invites and can be set as public lobbies. When public, these will appear in the server list alongside the adversarial lobbies, and the co-op modes have been added to the filters so these can be isolated or hidden.
- Player score on the HUD in DM and TDM now shows the total score rather than the total number of kills.
- Fixed issue where the client in co-op could still perform non-stealth melee kills on Authentic difficulty.
- Fixed AI in co-op sometimes continuing to play animations after being melee killed.
- AMP: victim is now informed of the tagging player if a tag assist was involved in killing them.
- AMP: victim is shown the rank of their killer.
- Translated abbreviated game modes on the server list menu.
- Italian: Fixed string for character selection menu.
- Spanish: Made some text easier to read on the server list menu.
- Launcher: Translated “Use Mantle” tickbox.
Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Eidos Studios – Montreal