Digital Film Tools zMatte 4.0v7 MacOSX | 25.7 MB
zMatte is a full-featured keyer that is the result of our experience in creating hundreds of successful blue and green screen composites. Using proprietary matte extraction techniques, zMatte quickly and simply creates mattes with minimal parameters even if you are dealing with fine hair detail, smoke, or reflections. It is easy to use, yet provides the needed tools when faced with good, bad, or ugly shots -- tools such as multiple matte creation, automatic spill suppression, sophisticated matte and edge manipulation, and color correction.
zMatte includes the following plug-ins to handle keying, matte generation and compositing: Color Suppress, DeArtifact, Edge Composite, Frame Averager, Holdout Composite, Keyer, Light Wrap, Matte Generator, Matte Repair, and Screen Smoother.
- Create mattes from blue, green, any color screen
- Multiple matte creation
- Matte shrink, blur and wrap functions
- DV and HD deartifacting
- Sophisticated color correction and suppression
- Light wrapping
- Edge tools to color correct or blur only the edge
- Integrated DVE
- Screen smoothing for unevenly lit blue and green screens
- Effectively composite fire, explosions and smoke
- 32 bit processing
- GPU Acceleration
Version 4.0 Release Notes:
- OFX Host Support: The OFX plug-in format is now supported. Specifically, Sony Vegas and the Foundry's Nuke have been qualified. One zMatte license will run in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, Sony Vegas and The Foundry's Nuke if installed on the same machine.
- GPU Acceleration Enhancements: A number of GPU acceleration enhancements were added.
- Holdout Composite > Type Renamed to Blend
- Holdout Composite > Type was renamed to blend.
- Gamma Reversed
- The Color Correct > Gamma control was reversed.
- Windows Vista 64 bit, Windows 7 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit
- Adobe After Effects CS5 and up
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 and up
- Avid Editing Systems (64 Bit only)
- OFX support requires Sony Vegas or The Foundry's Nuke
Home Page - http://www.digitalfilmtools.com/zmatte