Coding for Entrepreneurs: Learn Python, Django, and More
213xWEBRip | MP4/AVC, ~533 kb/s | 1280x720 / 908x720 / 580х368 | Duration: 40.5 Hours | English: AAC, 61 kb/s (2 ch) | 9.21 GB
Never coded before? No problem. We've worked with over 120,000 students just like you. Entrepreneurs like you are a rare breed. You create incredible businesses and come up with ideas that change the world. Technology has made the 21st century, the century of the entrepreneur. Thanks to the power of the internet, you can reach a global audience in minutes.
The question is...do you have the skills to be able to take advantage of this incredible opportunity?
If you’re starting (or have started) a business in today’s tech driven economy, then you’ve got to understand the code that’s driving your business.
Imagine asking others to create your software but you’ve no idea how it works?
Imagine not knowing the time and effort involved in realizing your idea?
Imagine having an incredible idea but you don’t have the skills to get it started?
Coding For Entrepreneurs Will Teach You, Step-By-Step, Exactly How To Code An eCommerce Website As Well As A Dynamic Landing Page. Over 120,000 students are currently learning from our courses.
All you have to do is follow along with me in a series of easy-to-follow videos that will teach you everything that’s involved in:
Project #1: Building an eCommerce site: This project will take you through everything from setup to execution…but it won't stop there. You won’t just be watching these videos...you’ll actually build this site yourself.
Project #2: Launch a Landing Page for your project: In this section you’ll learn how to build a landing page from scratch so you can collect customer DATA through a FORM. You’ll then deploy this to a live server, and be ready to collect your customer’s information so that you can test market your idea to them immediately.
When you’re finished these sections, you’ll understand how huge eCommerce sites like Amazon, Zappos, Groupon & Livingsocial were created.
I’m Not Going To Teach You Tons of Coding Languages...
Instead of spending infinity boring you with the intricacies of a multitude of languages, Coding For Entrepreneurs will teach you the exact languages you need to know to launch any type of eCommerce site & build landing pages that convert browsers into buyers.
The best way to learn is by doing - you’ll never learn anything if you sit and watch videos or read a PDF all day. We get you into action and enable you to achieve results immediately.
You’ll become proficient in:
Don’t worry if these look scary...if you can multiply and add numbers then you can code!
Coding is extremely logical. Take Python for example - it reads just like the English language less a couple of odd characters (if it doesn’t now, it will soon):
We Put Special Emphasis On Django...Why?
- Django is based in Python
- It’s fast, simple, effective, secure, and ideal for "perfectionists with deadlines"
- Built-In User Login (authentication) System
- Web-based Admin system (built - in)
- Template system that allows basic knowledge of HTML/CSS to design the front-end.
- Growing Community for Help/Advice/Best Practices .... and freelance clients (or jobs).
- Easy to implement & Launch
But I’ve Been Told That I Need To Learn C, C#, Objective C and Java?
The truth is that you could learn all of these languages and use them to further enhance your coding.
But why bother?
You’re an entrepreneur, NOT a professional coder. Would you rather learn how to code something quickly and start building your business empire or spend years debugging something that may never launch?
It’s time to take your future into your own hands and learn how to start Coding For Entrepreneurs today!
How To Be Ultra Successful With This Class
- Watch the videos and follow me and do exactly as I do
- If you get stuck, rewind and rewatch while copying me again
- If you’re still stuck, ask questions! I WILL respond to you really quickly!
- Months later if you get stuck, come back and watch the videos all over again 🙂
- Do NOT take notes. Implement what is happening as you see it.
- When finished, repeat the classes. Start fresh. Delete Everything. Do it again
- Repetition is key: it’s like practicing to master a golf swing or a basketball shot
- When you get stuck ASK QUESTIONS - I’ll help you
- Remember that learning this will put you light years ahead of other entrepreneurs