English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 4 hrs | 495 MB
eLearning, Development, Databases | Skill level: All level
Learn SQL and handle databases confidently
"Learn SQL in 6 days" Video Course provides a basic understanding of databases, tables, as well as how to manipulate data with functions like add, edit or delete data from tables and databases. Data retrieval concepts, which includes sorting, filtering, multi-table join, sub-queries and using functions in retrieval statements are discussed in detail.
This course covers the following topics:
- Database Basics
- Managing Database and Tables
- Populating Data
- Retrieving Data
- Creating Sub-totals
This course requires approximately 3.5 hours to complete. But we would recommend you to split it into 6 days to have a complete understanding of the concepts.
This course is structured in such a way that one can start writing SQL in hours with confidence.
What are the requirements?
- No prior SQL knowledge is required
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 47 lectures and 3.5 hours of content!
- The primary objective is to make the individual utilizing this tutorial an expert in writing data retrieval statements.
What is the target audience?
- "Learn SQL in 6 days" can be used by any and every technology professional as well as individuals pursuing their graduation / post-graduation in the Computer Science or Information Technology sector.