English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 4 hrs | 792 MB
eLearning, IT & Software, Operating Systems | Skill level: Intermediate level
Complete Unix/Linux OS learning with BASH
Thought of learning Linux then you are in the right place. These lectures teaches you all the fundamentals of UNIX/Linux for a beginner and guides you to be advanced user of UNIX/Linux Operating systems. The course is meant for those who are eager to learn UNIX/Linux technology and wants to make a career in IT industry be it a UNIX administrator , Data Base Administrator or DevOps professional.
If you are a SAP/ OracleDB/ MSSQL Administrator on Microsoft Windows knowing UNIX/Linux will be a great deal.
If you are an entrepreneur running websites on hosted wordpress, learn Linux you can host your own wordpress server on a low cost Linux server.
What are the requirements?
- No need as such, should know to operate a computer 🙂
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 29 lectures and 3.5 hours of content!
- Learn about UNIX/Linux Operating System and its working in detail
- Learn to install Ubuntu Linux from ISO and pre built images with Oracle VM
- Complete Linux Architecture
- CLI mode with BASH, I/O redirections etc
- About Init System, Processes, Users and Groups etc
- About File Systems , Files , Ownership , Permissions etc
- Learn about VI text editor in detail
- In Depth explanation of commands like Top, vmstat , iostat etc
What is the target audience?
- The course is for beginners who want learn Unix/Linux OS technology which is widely used in IT industry
- Further who wants to pursue their career in Unix/Linux Administration or DevOps role which are high demand in IT Industry
- Who wants to setup their own website (like wordpress ) and manage it on Linux Servers
- Windows Administrators who wants to learn Unix/Linux to upgrade their skills