English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 5 hrs | 857 MB
eLearning, Development, Databases | Skill level: All level
Everything you need to know about Microsoft SQL Server 2012 if you are a new, junior, or involuntary DBA.
This course will provide the non-DBA with everything they need to effectively manage SQL Server - an overview of Microsoft SQL Server 2012, basic database concepts, and suggested maintenance jobs to keep your SQL Server running smoothly. The course includes videos, demos, sample T-SQL scripts, and suggested resources for more in-depth study. Total time is slightly over 4.5 hours. This course is designed for new or junior Database Administrators or non-database professionals who need to maintain the SQL Server systems in their environment.
What are the requirements?
- Basic knowlege of T-SQL Is helpful, but not required
- SQL Server 2012 suggested
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 41 lectures and 5 hours of content!
- Over 4.5 hours of content!
- By the end of this course, you will understand basic database concepts
- You will know how to use SSMS to manage your SQL Server
- You will know how to perform and schedule basic database maintenance tasks
- You will know how to perform basic troubleshooting
What is the target audience?
- New database administrators
- Junior database administrators
- Non-database professionals