Tonality CK Pro 2016 184.108.40.2064 Multilangual | MacOSX | 200 MB
The Next Frontier in Black & White Photography. Tonality takes inspiration from the analog film and wet darkroom and moves it smartly into the digital age. We’ve harnessed the best practices of monochrome image editing, added tools, b&w filters and features that were missing in other photo editors, and put it at your fingertips as Tonality for Mac.
Created by Pro Photographers for Artists of all Skill levels.
- Standalone functionality & a plug-in support
- Powerful lens blur
- RAW support & hi-quality 16-bit processing
- Texture overlays with custom texture support
- Over 150 professional one-click presets
- Multiple layers with blending modes
- Advanced clarity, structure, detail controls
- Realistic grain engine, film emulation & more
- Proprietary Glow Engine
- Adaptive Exposure and Smart Contrast
Powerful Gets a Whole New Meaning
Starting with high-quality 16-Bit processing and RAW support, use an array of advanced tools such as Adaptive Exposure, Smart Contrast, Shadow Recovery and Clarity & Structure controls to develop the ideal starting point for more creative work.
Adaptive exposure helps you control the brightness of the photo, so no area is too dark or too light, and you get the most from your image’s dynamic range. Tonal protection in clarity & structure controls ensures that you get details just where you need them.
The World’s Most Diverse Collection of Presets
Over 150 presets let you create masterpieces with just one-click. Grouped in categories like Vintage, Portrait, Dramatic, Film Emulation and more, presets are a great place to get instant results or give you a starting point for more creative explorations.
One-Click B&W HDR
With a dedicated presets category and powerful easy-to-use controls, you get practically unlimited possibilities to create stunning black & white HDR shots. Add breath-taking drama to your photography,
taking it to the next level of monochrome awesomeness.
State-of-the-Art Toning Controls
Develop the masterpieces that you’ve always dreamed of with advanced toning controls. Use Color Filters that operate on both Luminance and Saturation to provide unique styles and selective color; mimic film looks with Split Toning and add that extra vintage look with realistic grain. Want even more? Use the Tone Curve for infinite adjustments!
Multiple Layers for Unlimited Creativity
Get the ultimate in creative flexibility & easily play with selective adjustments using layers & masking. No need to switch to Photoshop or other apps, when you can do everything inside of Tonality.
Plus, pressure-sensitive brushes (perfect for your Wacom tablet), support of blending modes & separate opacity controls give you mastery of your creative vision.
Back to the Roots. Digitally
Agfa, Kodak, Fuji and Ilford film emulations provide timeless looks with just one-click. Explore further with realistic grain simulation, glow engine, textures, tones and frames to achieve gorgeous analog look that speaks to your artistic vision.
Complete Your Masterpiece in the Best Way
Use the Glow control to create a dreamy, moody look or Lens Blur emulation for that wonderful Prime Lens impression. A realistic grain engine will give your images the look and feel of real analog cameras. Finish your creation with custom textures, vignettes and frames. We’ve added everything possible to make your monochrome photo more amazing than everything you’ve made before.
- Plug-in support for Adobe PS, Lightroom, Apple Aperture.
- Advanced Layers functionality with Blend Modes
- The ability to use the source color from the original image
- 8 layers (instead of 5 in standard version)
- Upgraded Vignettes with a Luminosity & center point control
- Zone System to “balance” gray shades for superior contrast
- Support of additional shortcuts for faster workflow
- Histograms with tonal range clipping and pixel saturation
What's new in Tonality CK Pro 2016 220.127.116.114:
- Tonality now works as the extension for Photos in OS X El Capitan.
- Enjoy the improved experience, faster editing and amazing results.
- Other improvements include minor bug fixes.
System & Software
Mac OS 10.9 and above
iMac/MacBook Pro/ MacBook Air/Mac Pro/Mac Mini late 2009 or later
4GB RAM and more
512 MB Graphic RAM and more
Integrated as plugin with Lightroom 4,5,6 and CC; Photoshop Elements 10-14 (App Store version is not supported due to Apple Sandboxing); Apple Aperture 3.2 or later; Adobe Photoshop CS5, CS6 or CC 2014, СС 2015, СС.
Photos extensions support - for 10.11 only
Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Dutch
Home Page - http://macphun.com/tonality