English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | 1.31 GB
eLearning, Business, Sales | Skill level: All level
Learn secret tools/techniques to increase sales, win new customers, & negotiate with this practical & engaging course.
With this course you can maximise your selling potential in just a few minutes - if you're already working in sales, or looking for a lucrative and enjoyable future career, effective selling is a valuable skill that you definitely need to master.
Chris Croft is an international speaker and widely published author, who's been teaching Negotiating skills to companies for over 20 years. He's taught all over the world, as well as online, and has an entertaining and practical teaching style. This course is guaranteed to keep you engaged and amused, and teach you life changing skills for home and work.
He covers everything you need to know from preparing and planning, relationship building, objection handling techniques, and closing the deal at a brilliant price. It looks at lots of real life examples (some of which will definitely get you laughing) and gives practical tools you can use right away to get better results.
The course overview includes:
- Planning your toolkit
- Building a rapport and relationship
- Handling objections and hidden excuses
- Creating a foolproof efficiency system for organising your sales
- Simple tricks to raise yourself above 90% of the competition
- Simple phrases that will get you a brilliant closing price
- And lots lots more!
What are the requirements?
- No physical equipment is needed
- A willingness to learn, and situations to practise are advised
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 30 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Enjoy selling by befriending customers
- Close deals with confidence
- Be organised and efficient
- Understand the selling process and how to master it
- Feel confident preparing for a sales meeting
- Know different selling styles and their uses
- Master body language and rapport to build relationships
What is the target audience?
- Those currently working in sales looking to increase their figures
- Those considering sales as a career in the future
- Anyone who has to deal with customers face-to-face