PCalc 4.3 | MacOSX | 7.13 MB
PCalc - is a fully featured scientific calculator for Mac OS X with support for hexadecimal, octal and binary calculations, as well as the mode programmable functions and a wide range of conversion units. Very clearly "ribbon printing" operations performed and the values obtained (such as a cash register tape).
What's new in version 4.3
* Added full support for OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
* Added an option to float the PCalc window above all other apps.
* Added the "Split Screen iPad" layouts from PCalc on iOS 9.
* Added a delta percentage button to most layouts as the 2nd function of percentage.
* You can now paste simple calculations into PCalc.
* Changed behaviour of the percentage key in algebraic mode to match the Apple calculator - old behaviour still available via "Display percentage result" option in Advanced section of Preferences.
* Now display "Error" rather than just blinking the display on an incorrect operation.
* Fixed a problem editing user functions and conversions with conditional skip commands.
* Core code has been updated to match PCalc 3.5 on iOS.
OS - MacOSX 10.8 or Later
Home Page - http://www.pcalc.com/