Autodesk Dynamo Studio 2016.1 | 249.5 mb
Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 2D and 3D design and entertainment software for the media and entertainment markets, has released update of Dynamo Studio is a standalone programming environment that lets designers create visual logic to explore parametric conceptual designs and automate tasks. Users can solve challenges faster by designing workflows that drive the geometry and behavior of design models. Dynamo Studio lets you extend your designs into interoperable workflows for documentation, fabrication, coordination, simulation, and analysis.
Explore parametric design concepts in a lightweight environment to iterate faster and earlier than ever
- Rapidly test and iterate your designs so you can study more options in less time
- Solve complex geometric problems with visual logic even if you don't know how to program
- Automate repetitive tasks for more precision and speed
- Manage risk by exposing tradeoffs and understanding systems and connections at the conceptual phase
- Generate sophisticated designs from simple data, logic, and analysis
Visualize geometry in a standalone environment
- Access a world-class geometry library to create solids and surfaces compatible with most downstream needs
- Work live in shared collaborative environment without the need for export
- Communicate to other applications from within Dynamo Studio for further insight, including Revit, Robot, Rhinoceros, NavisWorks, SAP2000, Excel, Google Spreadsheets, Tableau, and more
Extend computational design into other professional applications smoothly to work more effectively with project teams
- Design parametric geometry that translates into Revit families
- Communicate your work easily and efficiently with project teams with shareable content
- Harness the power of BIM so you can realize design changes without remodeling and build systems, not just models
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Name: Autodesk Dynamo Studio
Version: (64bit) 2016.1
OS: Windows 7even / 8 / 8.1
System Requirements: You should have Flash Player 184.108.40.206 or later.
Size: 249.5 mb