Web Design Mastery for Beginners
WEBRip | MP4/AVC, ~472 kb/s | 1280 x 720 | English: AAC, 59.5 kb/s (2 ch), 44.1 KHz | 562 MB
Genre: Design / Web Design | Language: English | +Project Files
An easy to follow step by step guide to creating beautiful websites using WordPress and Divi Themes in less than 3 days. Web Design Mastery for Beginners is ideal for anyone looking to set up their own website, whether you're a small business owner or just looking to start your own blog. The course shows you how to build your own website in a very affordable way without years of experience or any technical skills.
The course covers:
- Domain names and hosting
- Planning your website
- Building the website
- Adding important features to the site
During this step-by-step, easy to follow course, I will share with you my best tips and workflow based on my years of experience and provide links to several online resources.
This is a great opportunity to change your life by learning a valuable new skill.
What are the requirements?
- In order for you to benefit fully from the course, you will need to purchase a domain name, web hosting space and a WordPress theme. All software and service recommendations will be in the course lectures so do not purchase anything before starting the course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 26 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Research meaningful domain names register them.
- Choose the right hosting company for your website.
- Understand the principles that make a well designed website.
- Plan the design of any website.
- Install WordPress securely.
- Design any type of website easily and efficiently.
What is the target audience?
- You should take this course if are either an aspiring web designer who wants to start a web design career or a small business owner who wants to establish a presence on the internet using WordPress. You should not take this course if you are an advanced web designer.
- Absolutely no technical skills are needed to start this course.
Section 1: What makes a website work.
Lecture 1 Introduction 01:21
Section 2: How to setup your website
Lecture 2 How to register your domain name. 03:06
Lecture 3 Choosing your web hosting company 02:57
Lecture 4 Pointing name servers 01:45
Lecture 5 Installing WordPress 03:02
Section 3: Planning your website effectively
Lecture 6 Sources of inspiration 04:36
Lecture 7 Image resources 01:37
Lecture 8 Laying out your website 01:01
Lecture 9 5 Recommended plugins 01:30
Section 4: WordPress fundamentals
Lecture 10 Installing WordPress 03:02
Lecture 11 Exploring WordPress dashboard part 1 04:38
Lecture 12 Exploring WordPress dashboard part 2 03:42
Lecture 13 Installing themes and plugins 03:37
Section 5: Getting Started with Divi 2.5
Lecture 14 Introduction to Divi 05:15
Lecture 15 How Divi works 04:54
Lecture 16 Exploring Divi part 1 05:14
Lecture 17 Exploring Divi part 2 10:17
Lecture 18 TIP: How to work fast in Divi 02:46
Section 6: Designing your website
Lecture 19 How to design website part 1 05:05
Lecture 20 How to design website part 2 02:29
Lecture 21 How to design website part 3 04:56
Lecture 22 How to design website part 4 01:35
Lecture 23 Adding a contact form 06:08
Section 7: Bonus videos
Lecture 24 How to add a video background in Divi 04:09
Lecture 25 How to design a website layout in Photoshop 13:13
Lecture 26 How to convert a website designed in Photoshop into a website 07:36
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gdlnzzX 密码: g6ut