TEAM MAGNETRiXX | 21 November 2013 | KONTAKT: 1.25GB | MULTiFORMAT: 3.66GB
In the late 1970s Quiet Storm began as a late-night radio format, featuring soulful slow jams. Now included in the genre is music with a Hip-Hop infusion, commonly known as Neo Soul. More current artists with a "Quiet Storm" influence include John Legend, D'Angelo, Maxwell, India Arie, Jill Scott, Lauryn Hill, Erykah Badu etc. Today, Quiet Storm is a broad term given to an array of mellow, slow-groove contemporary R&B, organic Soul music with Smooth Jazz offerings.
Keyboardist / Composer Scott Gorham who's credits include sharing the stage with R&B titan Luther Vandross amongst others, offers this rich collection of smooth organic slow jams .Tight analog tube recording of drummer Danny Barragan (Frankie J) and renown bassist Josquin des Pres define the groove while Gorham fashions intricate chords progressions and melodies. Other instruments include a multitude of keyboards, guitars, flute and sax. In addition, these 12 construction kits contain multi-track drum parts for those looking to dive a little deeper into the mix.
If you're a producer, artist, music supervisor, songwriter, or DJ looking for unique retro-organic music loops, then look no further than Quiet Storm.
This product is part of Big Fish Audio's KLI series which includes a custom Kontakt interface. The Kontakt format includes patches of each loop. Customize each loop with the "sliced loops" patches. The Sliced Loop patches lay out each individual slice of a loop across the keyboard, making it easy to create new and original custom parts. The "Kit Combos" allow you to arrange full construction kits quickly and easily with a custom mixer and a host of included fx. Create, arrange, tweak, and mix all within the Kontakt format.
- 12 Construction Kits: All kits recorded in tempos ranging from 60bpm to 120bpm.
- Total Content: 5.8GB
- WAV Loops: 1.3 GB (302 Files)
- Apple Loops: 1.3GB (302 Files)
- REX Loops: 600MB (324 Files)
- RMX Loops: 1.9GB (324 Files)
- The FULL version of Kontakt 4.2 or higher is required to use the KLI Version of this product. Does not work with the KONTAKT PLAYER.
- Quiet Storm contains 2.1 GB of content with 313 different kontakt patches duplicated in both Kontakt 4 and Kontakt 5 versions.
- Demo Patch - There is a Demo Patch which provides the user with all of the demos from each of the song kits in one instrument. Demos are mapped starting at C2 on the keyboard.
- Kit Combos - 12 patches are included in the Kit Combos section. Each patch contains all the loops from that construction kit to create quick and easy arrangements. Loops start at C2 on the keyboard.
- Sliced Loops - Each loop from the product has been given its own patch and can be edited extensively using the “loop fx” interface. The full loop can be triggered at C0. The loop can be played backward at D0. Individual slices start at C1 on the keyboard.
- Single Instruments - There are 11 single instrument patches.