Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 2D and 3D design and entertainment software for the media and entertainment markets, has released update of InfraWorks 360 is a planning and design solution that enables engineers to quickly and easily convey preliminary design intent in a real-world, contextual environment, increasing stakeholder buy-in and team decision-making.
It leverages automated, rich 3D model building capability with Cloud technology and vertically-specialized functionality to provide infrastructure engineers with the industry’s most compelling conceptual design tool.
InfraWorks 360 helps organziations:
- Enable stakeholders to confidenty envision the full potential of a project.
- Create a competitive distinction to win more work.
- Empower teams to make decisions where and when needed.
- Save time and money through automated integration of data from multiple sources.
Users enjoy InfraWorks 360 because they can:
- Quickly and easily convey preliminary design intent in a real-world contextual environment.
- Effortlessly communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders across the project lifecycle.
- Efficiently access and integrate data from multiple sources into a highly accurate model.
InfraWorks 360 also offers modules for Bridge Design, Roadway Design and Drainge Design.
More info: http://help.autodesk.com/view/
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Name: Autodesk InfraWorks 360
Version: (64bit) 2016.2
OS: Windows 7even SP1 / 8
Size: 1.4 Gb