A-Train is about creating working, profitable cities built around a strong transport network. Over the years we have seen our players create some fantastic cities, a scale and scope of which is staggering.
Whether it is the painstaking re-creation of 100 km² real-life cities, or imaginative sprawling utopias, A-Train has always allowed the player to use their imagination. The latest version increases the scale and scope of the game 100%.
Twice as many vehicles can be placed on landscapes with twice as many art assets. More road and track-side features with new levels of flexibility in the way that road and rail are built.
The player can now use these tools to create more realistic and involved cities either from real-life or from their imagination.
This extra realism is balanced by some great new control options which work at both the individual vehicle level and the management control level of the game.
The biggest and best city builder, transport simulation game returns with a host of new features.:
- Drive a train! Actually step inside the cab and take control.
- New control options.
- Speed restricted track ensure your trains arrive when they are supposed to
- Vehicle groups give you the vision you need to control up to 200 trains
- New track layout options. The offset X junction, very handy for your marshalling yards and control of the entrance to sprawling muti-platform stations
- New road flexibility. City blocks and roads that run at 45 degrees to add greater flexibility to your cities and allow more realistic city-scapes to be built.