Team DYNAMiCS | Jun 2010 | 1.04GB
Rust Vol. II covers +3.100 samples of "prepared metal/rust" instruments and is one of the largest- and most comprehensive sample collections ever done of metal objects . Rust II covers over 81 different type of "instruments" from giant aluminum poles to metal bathtubs, from slamming blast doors used as percussion instruments to massive Hercules (nuclear missile holders) metal racks, from creaking cell doors to metal objects without names, from massive metal stairs to slamming large tower rails. The library also includes a sick sample collection recorded at a sculpture park. The collection holds no less then 17 different metal sculptures each with their own tonal characteristics.
All instruments were tortured in traditional Tonehammer ways, which includes using fists, hands, hammers, mallets and a variety of other instruments of pain. In addition the library follows normal Tonehammer standards in terms of velocity layering and round robin.
Tonehammer Rust II specs:
* 9 main instrument Categories
o Aluminastic (Cylindrum variation)
o Bombay Bathtub
o Bunker Sessions
o Metal Things
o Metal Sculpture Garden
o Steps to Heaven
o Tower Rails
o Bonus: Ambient Drone Instruments
* Extensive read me (.pdf) install, patch and hint documentation (read me)
* Listen exclusive interview w/ Mike and the crew (mp3 interview)
* Bonus: 69 Custom Stereo Convolution Reverb Impulses, captured in 5 different locations
* 3.118 samples, 2.56 GB installed, 1.1 GB .rar download
* 81 Kontakt patches (.nki), 69 SFZ patches (.sfz), 56 EXS24 patches (.exs)
* Sample resolution: 44.1Khz/24Bit stereo .wav format
* Format(s): Kontakt and .wav
* Note: Native Instruments Kontakt 2 / 3 / 4 full retail versions required.
* Note: Free Kontakt Player will only work for 30 minutes with this product. Full version required to remove this restriction.