English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 28 hrs | 3.89 GB
eLearning, Development, Game Development | Skill level: All level
If You have strong desire to create videogames but you dont know anything about programming and doesn't know where to start
then this course will help you and for anyone who wants to build beautiful and attractive videogames
and become an independent videogame developer and also earn some extra income.
In this course we cover Unity GameEngine which is Powerful and easy to use compeletly Free Environment
for design and developing 2D and 3D Games for windows/Mac/iOs/Android and many more platforms
i use animated video and 2d graphics because " A picture is worth a thousand words ",and most of people understand quickly from
animated videos instead of plain words and this techniques will really help you if you are new to programming world.
Next, i explain in detail about unity GameComponents and gameobjects what they are & how exactly they work
After that we jump on
1st game project "Rock-Paper-Scissor" or "Ro-Sham-bo"
*take player input using different function
*create win logic and many more
2nd we create 3D Game "Kick Ball In Ring"
its a beautiful 3D game in which you need to shoot Football in Rings,in this project we cover lots of concepts like
*save player score using player prefs
*Xml technique to save player scores
*learn how to create Blast effect using Particle system through scratch
and many many more
3rd we create 2D side scrolling game
*understand 2d game programming
*what is 2D raycasting?
*2d projectile fire concepts
*and many more
4th we create 2D Top-Down "Space-Shooter-Game"
in which we learn
*what is screen wrap effect
*how asteroids waves are generated using Invoke function
*and many many more
What are the requirements?
- No pre-knowledge required of any programming languages
- Any computer with Windows or Mac Operating system with Free Unity 4.6 or above version Install
- know little bit about Unity Interface
- and most important " Never give up will "
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 190 lectures and 27.5 hours of content!
- Over 189 Lectures and 27 hours of content
- Understand basics of computer programming languages through 2D graphics
- Understand few tough concepts of game programming through Animated video and Graphics
- Master Game development pipeline
- Learn how to make beautiful,interactive Pc or Mobile Games
- Earn money from your new Game Development skills
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who ever wish to build Games
- Non-programmers or Programmers
- No Age Limit