Xhun Audio SmartRig Pro v1.3 | 7.1 MB
The idea behind SmartRig Pro is simple and effective : creating the perfect companion for guitarists, musicians and professional sound designers looking for a compact, high-end DSP, CPU-efficient tool with rock-solid stability, high flexibility and unique sound. Without the need of additional expensive, external software/hardware units, SmartRig Pro will provide to you an extremely affordable, complete, quick and easy-to-use environment featuring a full set of analog modeled Multi Fx/Stompboxes and Amp/Cabinets – for both Live and/or Studio recording use.
Feed it with everything
Natural-born for Electric Guitars, SmartRig Pro is the perfect choise also to process and color a very extended range of instruments like acoustic guitars, acoustic and electric basses, vocals, electric pianos, synthesizers or even to bring back to life your old live recordings and audio loops/libraries.
Process with ease any monoaural, stereo separated or stereo interleaved audio source and create your perfect custom tone choosing between a large number of vintage gears including authentic sounding Amp/Cabinets, Modulation and Delay effects, Dynamics processors, Room simulators and much more.
All you need is here, in a powerful and intuitive virtual effects rack.
• An all-in-one complete environment featuring Analog Modeled Dynamics Processors, Multi FX Stompboxes and Amp/Cabinets/Room simulation
• High-end, CPU-efficient DSP and rock-solid stability for both Live and/or Studio recording use
• Process everything : plug-in any monoaural or stereo audio source like acoustic/electric guitars, acoustic/electric basses, vocals, electric pianos, synthesizers or even your old live recordings and audio loops/libraries
• 2-In / 2-Out or 1-In / 2-Out processing
• CMP-1 : Master Compressor
• EQ-3 : 3-band Equalizer
• Four insert effects slots with the possibility to choose between 11 analogue modeled Stompboxes (more will follow)
• Exclusive : Including Ambiverb, a high-end resonator-based natural Reverb algorithm
• Amp/Cabinet simulation, with the possibility to choose between 6 legendary Cabinets including virtual recreations of Fender and Marshall vintage models (more will follow)
• Room simulation
• Full MIDI CC#s mapping
• Supported Sample Rates : 44.1 / 48 / 88.1 / 96 kHz