MONEY has released “SEGA Superstars Tennis” for MacOSX. If you’re looking for a good game of tennis as well as a great collection of SEGA-based goodness, look no further than SEGA Superstars Tennis.
Description: Sonic and a superstar cast of fan-favourite characters serve up extreme arcade tennis on courts inspired by SEGA s psychedelic gameworlds. Compete in madcap matches, crazy tournaments and wacky minigames in this wildly
imaginative take on tennis.
Hone your skills in quick matches, then take on the grand challenge of “Planet Superstars” mode, a series of tournaments and minigames which include smashing zombies with well-aimed shots, making paintball graffiti and knocking giant monkey balls into an open goal.
- Gamesworlds, cameos, unlockable and extras – all to be found exclusively in the Sega Superstar series!
- Some of the greatest starts in video games, competing in one action packed game. Featuring Sega’s greatest heroes and including characters in high definition glory for the first time
- Let’s play crazy tennis! A unique take on tennis
- Planet Superstar: Take to the tour and travel around Sega’s favorite game worlds – with a host of modes and secrets to discover
- Sega Legends: Plays as or against over 15 of Sega’s greatest heroes, each with their own unique Superstar Tennis skills!
- Fantastical Sega courts: Featuring hilarious cameos and NPC’s from Sega World to cheer on the games
Publisher: Feral Interactive, SEGA
Developer: Sumo Digital
Release Name: SEGA_Superstars_Tennis_MACOSX-MONEY
Size: 1.72 GB