Handicap management for clubs and stat tracking for leagues and individuals. If your club computes handicaps based on the USGA Handicap System™ click here for information about our US Edition If your club does not use the USGA Handicap System™ click here for information about our Canadian Edition, which uses a fully customizable handicap system License to support the capacity you presently require and upgrade as your club grows.
Suitable for member entry or back office operation. Enter scores with as little or as much detail as you wish. At no additional cost, upload to our eHandicap Network (http://www.eHandicap.net) from which your members can access their handicap data and view scores cards over the Internet. (Optionally members can be allowed to enter scores over the Internet as well.) Exchange information directly with our Tournament Manager for Windows for comprehensive tournament management. Used by over 350 clubs worldwide.
- Adds a new Golf Course Information form that's more intuitive and easier to use.
- Adds the ability to enter up to 10 sets of tee markers for each golf course with
gender designation as men's or women's tees.
- Adds the ability to customize the color/name of the tee markers.
- Provides a warning when calculating handicaps if a golfer's handicap has been
frozen and provides an option to unfreeze it automatically.
- Provides a limited access "Member Mode" that can be used to limit the functionality
of the program so your league or club members can enter scores into the program
from a common computer without having access to other program functions.
- Adds a new user friendly Score Entry form that allows league and club members to
enter scores directly into the program while in Member Mode.
- Adds a new "Golfer Stats" worksheet that provides a snapshot of a golfer's scoring
and handicap history along with a chart that shows their handicap trend. This
worksheet is available for golfers to view themselves in Member Mode.
- Adds the ability to delete older scores by date.
- Enables worksheet formatting so the end user can change the appearance of worksheets
- Improves the Score Entry form to control how the course markers change when
- Improves formatting and printing on the Scoring Report.
- Improves overall printing functionality for many of the reports.
- Improves the "Fair Teams" option when creating teams and preparing a Tournament Sheet.
- Fixes plus handicaps so they display properly with a "+" sign throughout the program.
- Provides the capability to specify the use of a golfer's normal home tees on the
- Provides faster handicap calculation and report generation.
- Improves execution speed in Excel 2013-2016.
- Improves the context sensitive help feature.
- Provides consistent access throughout the program to the context sensitive program help.
- Provides full compliance with the 2016-2020 Revisions to the USGA Handicap System.
- Improves formatting throughout the program.
- Added the ability to hide the Home Course separately from the Normal Tees.
- Added the ability to sort the Golfers sheet by the Normal Tees first in addition to
- Adds a number of enhancements to improve the user interface and efficiency of the software.
Home Page - http://www.northernsystems.com/